Saturday, April 25, 2009

coming soon

I'm going to write and post something here very very soon. I've been spending all my writing energy working on a convincing essay for grad school. It's being sent out Monday, so I hope I did a satisfactory job.

Oh, and I've been working on a couple new things for First Friday. A small step toward infecting the world with my writing. Recent compliments from well-respected (by me, anyway) cohorts have inspired me. Also, I got a lot of shit for convincing writer friends to read and not ever reading myself. So, here I go.

I'm pretty sure people have been looking at this since my photo got posted on Sexy People. Sort of weird, but worth. That blog is my favorite thing in the entire world, I couldn't be happier to be a Sexy Person. Seriously. That's how sad things are for me right now.

No comments: